Queen of the South FC

Queen of the South FC


Queen of the South Football Club (Dumfries)

History name:

21.03.1919 - foundation by merger between Arol-Johnton Dumfries Car Manufacturer Work Side Football Team, Dumfries FC and Teh 5th King´s Own Scottish Borderer's Football Team




Nickname: "The Doonhamers" - ""

"Queens" - "королевы"



Founded: 21.03.1919

Address: Palmerston Park, Dumfries, DG2 9BA

Telephone: +44 01387 254 853

Fax: +44 01387 240 470

Website: www.qosfc.com

E-mail: admin@qosfc.com




Shirts: blue
Shorts: white
Stockings: blue


Substitute colors:

Shirts: red
Shorts: red
Stockings: red



Name: Palmerston Park
Location: Dumfries
Built: 2004
Capacity: 6412
Seats: 3509
Stands: 2903
Roof:  %
Field: 112 x 73 yards
Light:  lx





Old Logos: